Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Health Problems

In my big introduction I wrote why I started this blog and my weight in different years( I will post the pictures in it soon). I am a 5'.3"" girl with medium frame and I hope my weight range should be some where between 120 -130 and 30 pounds heavier than my healthy weight. My goal for this May 2012 is to loose at least 20 pounds that is to be 140.  I eat healthy most of the time and exercise very frequently. I dont know what goes wrong I always put on weight constantly if I miss a workout. May be I need to change my love towards food and do portion control. From today I will post the pictures of what ever goes into my mouth :).
I did 4 marathons so far and neither of them for good timings because I never did my full practice for any of them most of them are on the day tests. That is I ran direct on the course.

Sep   2010  Akron half Marathon            3Hr 40 Min
May  2011 Cleveland half Marathon        2Hr 56 Min
Sep   2011  Akron half Marathon            3 Hr 15 Min
Oct   2011  Columbus half Marathon       3 Hr  26 Min

I am shameful to say that I done these but My next Half Marathon on May 20 2012 I want to creat a PR with 2.30 Min. I know this is almost reducing 30min from my earlier PR but I want to do this to prove my self. The reason behind why I dont push myself to the maximum is I have Iron Deficiency Anemia and Docters dont know the reason for my anemia. As I dont have any other problems other than Anemia. I was diagonised with this first time in the year 2008 Jan where blood transfer was done to me in the emergency care at that time hemoglobin level is 3.5 where has it should be  in between 12-15 for Woman of my age.
Later I was fine for another 1 year and again my hemoglobin level went down in this one year I was eating very healthy and there are no other problems. So the docters gave me Iron capsules which made my situation worse. I was feeling nausea all day and high constipation and stopped taking the Iron medication. But I was eating healthy and iron rich foods. Again in 2011 Jan I was diagnoised with the same problem and Docters dont know the reason why it is getting worse if medication is not taken . This time as I am alergic to Iron Medication I was given IV Iron and this  helped me for a year and still my Iron count is very low than the normal range but I am not taking any medication at this time and eating healthy.
I don't want to take this as an excuse to run. I like to see people running and imaging my self running but when it comes into real I am a completely opposite personality.




No comments:

Post a Comment